Contribute to ANMJ
The ANMJ welcomes articles written by nurses and midwives relevant to the professions. Download the ANMJ Writers’ Guidelines for further information.
- Articles may be published on the ANMJ website and/or in the quarterly ANMJ
- All submissions must include complete author details: name, address, work and home phone numbers, email address, present position and qualifications.
- Articles should be submitted as a word-processed document without the use of reference management functions, coloured text or special formatting.
- Before writing become familiar with our style and types of articles.
- Submissions should be original and should not have been published or submitted elsewhere.
- All submissions selected for publication will be edited by the ANMJ
- The ANMJ retains copyright for all published articles.
- Submissions for the following sections are welcome: working life, focus, clinical update, issues, viewpoint and reflections.
Submit your article by emailing email@example.com