Vaccine Virtual Days 2022
Vaccine Virtual Days are coming on March 30th & 31st 2022. This event will be a unique opportunity to connect with the broader vaccine community with a focus on adult immunisation.
The value and importance of adult immunisation has been discussed globally over the last 12 months. Now is the time to come together as a community of healthcare professionals committed to adult immunisation, to hear the latest science and data on vaccine technologies, barriers to immunisation, including hesitancy to vaccinate, and much more.
The agenda will cover the topics below:
- The need for life-course vaccination program and the impact of immunosenescence in adults
- Immunisation of the most vulnerable: What’s the current situation?
- Challenges and opportunities for implementation of adult vaccination and policies
- New players in the world of adult immunisation: Who are they and what’s their impact?
- Vaccine technologies and future challenges: What does the science tell us?
- Role of vaccine confidence in adult immunisation and influence of social media
- Learnings from the COVID-19 pandemic
- Ask the expert!
All sessions will be recorded and available OnDemand for one month after the event.
If you’d like to watch any of the sessions- including presentations by the keynote speakers and Q&A discussions-, you can access the OnDemand recordings!
These will be available till April 30th, 2022.