Graduate Certificate in Mental Health Nursing – Australian Catholic University
The Graduate Certificate in Mental Health Nursing aims to expand nursing clinicians’ knowledge and skills in mental health practice with evidence-based knowledge and practice enabling immediate application/translation in the workplace.
Graduates of the program should be able to:
- evaluate issues and challenges confronting mental health practice
- conceptualise new and creative approaches to clinical practice to support service delivery in culturally diverse health care contexts
- connect theory, practice and research with regard to mental health practice
- understand and use innovative solutions in contemporary health care
- contribute to values-based professional practice in dynamic and challenging environments.
1 year part-time
Campus availability and study mode
- Online – (Application not available)