Deep Dive Into Dyspareunia: A multidisciplinary workshop on sexual pain
Who should Participate?
General Practitioners, Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, Sexual Health and Sexual Medicine practitioners, Pain specialists, Physiotherapists, Nurse practitioners, Psychologists, Psychotherapists, Sexologists, Sex or Relationship therapists, and any interested health practitioners, trainees or students.
- A biopsychosocial approach to assessing and managing sexual pain
- Delve deeper: Gynaecological management of dyspareunia
- Skin deep: What to do about vulval pathology leading to painful sex
- Connection matters: Mind/body connection and impact of interpersonal factors
- The physiotherapist’s role: So much more than muscles
- A pain specialist’s approach to sexual pain
- Trauma as the root cause: Psychological treatment and trauma informed care